These high 10 tales throughout the nation’s newspapers would possibly curiosity you.
1. 2023: Tinubu meets APC audio system in Abuja, urges Nigerians to shun spiritual sentiment
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, Saturday met with audio system of state Homes of Meeting underneath the occasion’s management in Abuja. Learn extra
2. Osun: Adeleke wins 17 LGAs, Gov Oyetola takes 13, as INEC set to announce official end result
Up to date outcomes from the Unbiased Nationwide Electoral Fee (INEC) early on Sunday morning point out that the flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Get together (PDP) within the Osun State governorship election held on Saturday has taken 17 of the 30 native authorities areas of the State whereas incumbent Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has gained in 13. Learn extra
3. Sowore’s operating mate, Magashi, accuses Nigerian politicians of utilizing youths as instruments
The vice presidential candidate underneath the banner of African Motion Congress (AAC), Haruna Magashi, has launched an assault on Nigeria’s political class for undermining the potentials of residents. Learn extra
4. IPOB accuses Nigerian govt of torturing Kanu ‘psychologically’
The Indigenous Individuals of Biafra (IPOB) on Saturday accused the Division of State Companies (DSS) of flouting the court docket’s order on its chief, Nnamdi Kanu. Learn extra
5. New NBS report contradicts Buhari’s declare on Nigeria’s financial system
A report by the Nationwide Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has rubbished claims made by President Muhammadu on how the insurance policies of his administration has impacted on the nation’s financial safety. Learn extra
Learn additionally: Prime 10 tales from throughout Nigerian Newspapers, Saturday July sixteenth 2022
6. World Financial institution ranks Nigeria eighth amongst international locations with worst inflation charges
The World Financial institution has listed Nigeria among the many high 10 international locations with the worst inflation charges on the planet. Learn extra
7. Industrial Coaching Fund chief explains why 23m Nigerians are unemployed
The Director-Basic of the Industrial Coaching Fund (ITF), Joseph Ari, on Saturday defined why many Nigerians are nonetheless within the labour market looking for gainful employment. Learn extra
8. EFCC operatives storm Osun to curb vote shopping for
Operatives of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC), have stormed Osun State in a bid to curb vote shopping for within the state governorship election. Learn extra
9. Gunmen kill two law enforcement officials, one different in Anambra
Gunmen on Friday killed two law enforcement officials and one different individual at Amukabra Achalla, Awka North Native Authorities Space of Anambra State. Learn extra
10. Bandits kill two, abduct one in Jigawa group
Bandits on Thursday killed two folks and kidnapped one different throughout an assault on Garin Gabas village in Malam Madori Native Authorities Space of Jigawa State. Learn extra
Be a part of the dialog
Assist Ripples Nigeria, maintain up options journalism
Balanced, fearless journalism pushed by information comes at big monetary prices.
As a media platform, we maintain management accountable and won’t commerce the precise to press freedom and free speech for a chunk of cake.
Should you like what we do, and are able to uphold options journalism, kindly donate to the Ripples Nigeria trigger.
Your assist would assist to make sure that residents and establishments proceed to have free entry to credible and dependable info for societal improvement.
Leave a Reply